Environmental Policy Statement
Innovative Cabinet Solutions aim is to be Environmentally Responsible manufacturer minimising our impact on the environment in every way possible to ensure the protection of our Earths natural resources and the health and safety of our staff.
The manufacturing processes used at Innovative Cabinet Solutions are in accordance with the guidelines set out in ISO 14001:2004 and the requirements of all relevant Local State and Commonwealth Legislation as defined in 1.10 of this Management Manual. At every opportunity our suppliers are required to support our Environmental Policy through their own environmental policy and manufacturing processes. To ensure that our suppliers meet our environmental policy standards, copies of their policies are requested and kept on file as a resource material and are posted on our website where possible.
The Business Management System at Innovative Cabinet Solutions has targeted the following objectives:
- Reducing raw material and resource use
- Reducing energy consumption
- Improving process efficiency
- Reducing waste generation and disposal costs
- Utilisation of recoverable resources
- Increasing Energy Generation initiatives
- Improving material re-use processes
- Supporting Environmentally Responsible suppliers The Environmental features contained within the Business Management System to support these objectives are: Environmental aspect assessment;
- Identification and ranking of environmental risk;
- Annual Review of Environmental objectives and targets;
- Monitoring of environmental impact criteria;
- Reporting of environmental performance;
- Auditing and Review;
- Environmental roles, responsibilities and training for all staff.
Greg Phillips Approved April 2012